2019-2020 Sprinter Van Shocker Dual Action LED Light Bar
The Shocker Dual Action LED Light Bar is compatible with all Sprinter Vans made after 2019. This includes the 2020 Sprinter Van.
Compatibility: All Sprinter Vans made 2019-Present. (2500, 3500, & 4500)
- Back-Lit Halo Function (12″ length LED Light Bar only)
- Vector reflectors produce a long-distance, broad spot beam
- Dual Function Lighting Technology
- Manufactured with a photon light core that produces a wide-spread amber elliptical beam
- Side wing mounts included
- 3-way toggle switch wiring harness included
Standard & Race Elliptical Beam Output Options:
- Race Output Shocker: Available with White LEDs for the Broad Spot Beam (Vector Reflector) and features upgraded High-Output Amber LEDs for the Elliptical Beam (Photon Light Core).
- Standard Output Shocker: Available with White LEDs for the Broad Spot Beam (Vector Reflector) and Amber LEDs for the Elliptical Beam (Photon Light Core) OR White LEDs on both functions.
About the Shocker Dual Action LED Light Bar for Sprinter Vans (2019-2020):
The Shocker Dual Action Sprinter Van LED Light Bar brings versatility and lighting power to the forefront by allowing you to adjust your lighting to the ever-changing driving conditions with the flick of a switch. Experience the all-new VRT (Vector Reflector Technology) at high speeds by shining a broad, long-distance spot beam that fans across the entire trail.
When dust and fog try to slow you down, engage the Amber PLC (Photon Light Core Technology) to pierce the night by reducing shadows and white-out through the proper Amber LED lighting spectrum and wide-elliptical shaped beam. For added dust & fog penetration, the Shocker Race model utilizes a special LED Chip configuration which emits maximum Amber brightness while still offering an extremely wide elliptical driving pattern.
The Shocker LED Light Bar is also available in White PLC (Photon Light Core Technology) models which will ignite a bright white ultra-wide beam to clearly see the trails and roads edges with over 170° of illumination.
Race-Inspired Side Mounts:
The extremely durable race-ready side mounts are built to outlive any abuse and provide the Shocker with vertical light angle adjustment. Perfect for the bumpy, offroad drives.
Dual Function Lighting Technology:
The Shocker LED Light Bar’s all-new VRT (Vector Reflector Technology) and PLC (Photon Light Core) provide both a distance spot beam and an elliptical widespread beam into a single dual functioning light bar.