ARB 10500060A Adventure Light 600 AC/DC Rechargeable Lithium Battery
Please note that this item only ships free to the Contiguous United States. It does not include Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, or the other USA territories.
When you’re changing a flat tire at night, cooking up your late-night dinner, navigating your way around camp, or working under your hood…you need a strong, bright and reliable light to get the job done. The new ARB Adventure Light 600 is a rugged and versatile performer. Using high quality 600 Lumen LEDs, the beam pattern on the ARB Adventure Light floods the area with light and being able to position the work light with either strong magnetic points or fully flexible nylon hooks provides light to the area where you need it most. The ARB Adventure Light incorporates rechargeable lithium batteries which can be charged from either 12VDC or 120 AC using the supplied cables and adapters.
• Latest generation Chip On Board (COB) LED technology
• Strong rubber molded body
• Easy to read LCD Display – Battery Capacity Indicator
• Dust and rain resistant housing, meets IP54 standards
• High visibility hooks and magnet locations
• High quality lithium ion battery
• USB rechargeable (5V)
• Lumens – 600 HIGH, 300 LOW
• LED Type – COB (Chip On Board) LED
• Battery- 3.7V LI-ION 4400mAh
• Battery Indicator – LCD Bar Indicator (25% Increments)
• Runtime – 6HRS Low Setting, 3HRS High Setting
• IP Rating – IP54 (Dust protected / rain resistant)
• Charge Time – Up to 4 Hours
• Accessories – USB/CIG Adaptor, USB Cable, AC Charge (2A)
• Attachments – Hooks and Strong Magnets
• Certificates – CE, UL & RCM(SAA)
Q: How do I operate this Adventure Light?
A: The digital switch (located on the back of the light), controls all your light functions. Press once for the low setting – 300 Lumens. Press twice for high – 600 Lumens. Press again to turn the light OFF. Hold down the digital switch for 3 seconds will activate the battery charge indicator on the front of the light.