ARB 10500070 Pure View 800 Flashlight 3.7V 2600mah-18650 Lithium-Ion Battery 984 Ft Beam Distance w/Micro USB Cable Belt Pouch
Using the Luminus® SST40 800 lumen LEDs, the beam pattern on the ARB Pure View Flashlight is superb. With a beam distance of up to 984 feet, this light provides exceptional coverage in the dark. Select the right light level (low, medium, high) with ease via one digital multi-purpose switch. Concealed in aircraft grade aluminum and with an IP54 dust, mud, and water resistant design, this light is perfect for around the campsite regardless of the weather conditions. Fast-charge technology is integrated with the lithium-ion battery through a hidden USB charge port to charge the flashlight quickly at any state of charge. The high current, braided, USB cable is included.
Keeping the LEDs protected is the virtually shatterproof polycarbonate lens which is able to withstand heavy knocks and drops. A magnetic belt pouch incorporating a steel belt clip and a pocket for your USB charge cable are included to keep your flashlight handy at all times.
• 37 light-level settings
• Luminus® SST40 with 50,000 hrs lifespan
• 984 ft beam distance
• Shatterproof polycarbonate lens
• High, medium, low, and strobe modes
• 5000-8300k color temp
• 800 lumens high – 1.5 hrs runtime
• 400 lumens medium – 4 hrs runtime
• 200 lumens low – 7 hrs runtime
• Strobe – 20 hrs runtime
• Hidden micro USB charge port internal charging
with charge indicator
• IP54 dust, mud, and water resistant
• Tested to world standard ANSI ratings
• Aircraft-grade anodized aluminum
• Laser etched ARB logos
• Battery – 3.7V 2600mah 18650 lithium-ion
• Charge Time – Up to 4 hrs via USB charge cable
• Certificates – CE & RCM(SAA)
Q: What is included with ARB-60XX-BW07000501?
A: You get the Pure View LED flashlight, a micro USB high-current braided charging cable, and a belt pouch.