Cerakote Black Weigh Safe Sprinter Van Drop Trailer Hitch – 2007-2018
This product is compatible with all Sprinter Vans made between 2007-2018. (2500 & 3500)
Please note there is a 2 week lead time required to ship this product.
Compatibility: All Sprinter Vans made 2007-2018. (2500 & 3500)
Manufacturer: Weigh Safe
Color: Cerakote Black
- Tongue Weight scale is built into the ball mount platform and helps you balance your trailer.
- Simple operation
- Automatically provides a measurement every time you couple your trailer
- Eliminates the need for separate or commercial scales
- Promotes safe towing by letting you know if your load needs to be adjusted before towing
- Simple operation
- 6061 T6 billet aluminum shank and the mounting platform provides superior strength and durability
- Solid block construction provides durable strength while also maintaining a lightweight
- Rustproof finish
- Max Gross Trailer Weight (GTW):
- 2″ ball – 8,000 lbs
- 2-5/16″ ball – 12,500 lbs
- Max Tongue: 1,500 lbs
- Ball Material: Stainless Steel
- Hitch Pin Hole: 5/8″ diameter
- 1 Drawbar
- One 2″ Ball
- 1 Ball Retaining Pin
- 1 Dust Lock Cover
- 1 Slider w/ Gauge
- One 2-5/16″ Ball
- 1 Lock Plate Key Assembly
The Weigh Safe Drop Hitch is the one and only trailer hitch with a built-in scale that signals you to adjust your load before you hit the road, resulting in a much safer and enjoyable towing experience. With the Weigh Safe’s built-in scale, measuring your tongue weight is as easy as coupling your trailer to your ball mount. Simply hook-up your trailer to the Weigh Safe ball mount just as you would any other ball mount. The weight of your trailer will push down on the hitch ball, which in turn pushes down on an internal hydraulic piston that sits on a bed of oil. When the piston drops into the oil, the pressure reading is sent out to the scale.
Why Cerakote Black?
Cerakote is a Polymer-Ceramic Composite coating that can be applied to wood, polymers, metals, and plastics. The formulation used for Cerakote coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, abrasion/wear resistance, hardness, and impact strength. Each of these properties are tested to guarantee that Cerakote products remain at the forefront of the ceramic coatings market.