ProMaster Van Bumper Grill Guard from Luverne it’s the Tuff Guard
This product will fit all RAM ProMaster Vans made after 2014. This includes the 1500, 2500, and the 3500.
This product ships via freight, all orders must be shipped to a commercial location with a dock for unloading. If your shipping address does not meet this requirement then you may be subject to a $100 charge to cover additional freight costs.
BLACK BUMPER, Not Chrome
- Powder-coated stainless steel construction for maximum corrosion resistance
- 3″ diameter, 14-gauge stainless steel tube design for added vehicle protection
- Durable, textured black powder coat for a sleek, professional finish
- Solid, bolt-on installation using pre-existing mounting points
- High-strength steel mounting brackets with a durable black powder coat finish
- Five-year limited warranty
- Made in USA
- Includes grille guard and mounting hardware (shipped separately)
- Some models may require minor drilling into plastic
- Grille guard may interfere with forward-facing cameras or sensors
WILL INTERFERE WITH SENSORS
Tuff Guard® is the bumper protector of choice for commercial vans that are ready to work. This heavy-duty bumper guard features the fitment of a grille guard with the functionality of a bumper to give you style and extra protection. It is built with 3″ diameter, 14-gauge stainless steel tubing, welded together to be structurally strong and perfectly suited to fit your front end. The steel is a 409 no-rust stainless steel that is both strong and corrosion-resistant, and it is covered in durable, textured black powder coat for maximum protection against the elements.
NOTE: The bracket kit for attaching this grille guard is included but shipped separately.
Commercial-grade strength and rust resistance
The Tuff Guard® excels in hard work because of its powder-coated stainless steel construction. Stainless steel equips this bumper protector with ample strength to give your cargo van the extra front-end protection it needs on the road, in the city, in the industrial park or wherever the job takes you.
At the same time, stainless steel is also highly non-corrosive, maintaining a clean finish and consistent strength season after season. The addition of a powder coat over the top of the stainless steel further enhances corrosion resistance for a truly commercial-grade build.
Welded, one-piece design
The Tuff Guard® van grille guard features solid, one-piece design for maximum front-end strength and rigidity. The 3″ diameter tubes are made from 14-gauge, 409 stainless steel and are welded into a single-piece, double-stack design.
The lower portion of the grille guard is contoured to wrap the van bumper, providing complete front-end protection, and the center brush guard extends up past the bumper to add protection for the van grille.