FORD TRANSIT Husky Liners Front Floor Liners Fits 15-18 Transit-150/250/350
- Form fit design process perfectly forms each liner to the detailed contours of your specific ride
- Form fit edge is a raised ridge that runs along the door jam, protecting your truck or SUV from all manner of mess
- Stay put cleats help keep the liner from shifting around underfoot
- No hassle lifetime guarantee
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
Husky Liners Floor Mats
Keep the interior of your vehicle clean with this custom-fit, extra-durable floor liner. With sturdy, rubberized thermoplastic construction and strategically placed treads and ridges that channel messes, this mat is guaranteed to last.
- Made in the USA
- Specially designed ribs and treads channel fluids, dirt and debris
- Feet stay up and out of messes so that mud, snow, water and debris can be channeled away
- Black finish complements most interiors
- Custom-molded floor liner contours perfectly to your vehicle
- Semi-rigid mat maintains its shape for superior coverage
- Raised containment walls keep messes from seeping over the edges and onto your carpet
- Rubberized thermoplastic material won’t crack or break
- Withstands most hazardous chemicals – oil, gas, battery acid
- Patented SPiN (Sta-Put Nibs) technology keeps mat in place
- Anti-slip points on the back of liner grips carpet to help prevent shifting
- Single-piece liner for front seats included
- Limited lifetime warranty
Form-Fit, Channeled Design
Manufactured to fit the complex contours of your vehicle, this single-piece liner is molded into a 3-D shape, complete with raised containment walls, to provide the most coverage possible. Specially designed ribs and treads are strategically integrated into the mats to channel fluids, dirt and debris. The result is a surface that contains spills, provides grip for your wet soles and actually directs messes away from your feet.
Typically, when you get into your car with snow-packed shoes, the snow eventually melts into both your carpet and your shoes. Step onto a Husky Liner and that melted snow will flow into the specially designed channels instead, saving both your carpet and your footwear.
Husky Liners’ patented SPiN technology features no-slip nibs that line the back of each mat to provide a better surface for gripping your vehicle’s carpet. Floor mats that shift not only leave your carpet unprotected in certain areas, but they also create a potential hazard. A mat that has shifted out of place can affect your ability to adequately depress the pedals in your car and can even get jammed beneath your brake pedal.
Some car mats have integrated anchors and fasteners that are supposed to be an improvement over basic anti-slip technology. But these devices often create a structural deficit in the mat. Slots and holes used for fasteners can allow fluid and debris to seep through and damage your carpet. Husky Liners’ Sta-Put Nibs keep your mats in place without the need for any additional attachment devices.