THIS FORD TRANSIT VAN ADJUSTABLE ROOF RACK SYSTEM IS APPLICABLE TO THE 146 INCH WHEELBASE VERSION IN EITHER MID ROOF OR HIGH ROOF ONLY. 2014-present
RDC roof racks are available in either aluminum or steel for carrying all of your solar panels or stowing your gear. The RDC Transit Van Roof Rack system comes with a unique adjustable center support that is perfect for mounting solar panels as well as providing the flexibility to mount rooftop vents without compromising storage potential. The whole roof rack comes shipped flat in packages and requires only two people to install.
This Roof Rack system is also made to hold multiple accessories. A great example is RDC’s NO DRILL ladder that attaches for a sleek design. There are also optional solutions in development to fit some popular brands of awning systems that mount securely to this roof rack.
- 8 Mounting Brackets (with gaskets)
- 4 Side pieces
- 1 Front piece
- 1 Backpiece
- 5 Overlays
- High-quality bolts, washers, and nyloc nuts.
- 1 light bar with attached mounting brackets.
- 2 pod lights for mounting at the back of the roof rack.
- All racks come powder coated with your choice of Black or Black and Gray.
*DIMENSIONS – WIDTH 56.5″ X LENGTH 150″