VanTred offers a custom foam backing that provides a rugged work surface. Vantread acts as a heat and noise insulator as well as impact and cargo protector. The tough foam material used in the Vantread liner keepos cargo from sliding around and stands up against stains, harsh chemicals, mold, and mildew from liquids.
Vantread Creates a seamless look in your cargo area, the die cut allows Vantread to fit your make and model flawlessly. Vantread can be brought back to like new condition using a pressure washer, vacuum or hose.
- Say goodbye to the days of shifting cargo with the BedRug VanTred Cargo Liner
- Custom-cut for your year, make and model van
- Insulates against noise and heat
- Boasts a durable, anti-skid surface made of a rubber-like material
- Resistant to gas, oil, chemicals, bleach and battery acid
- The VanTred is completely waterproof
- Die-cut for clean, finished edges
- Easy to clean—simply brush or hose off
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your BedRug VanTred Cargo Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
If the back of your van sounds like a warzone, chances are it’s on its way to looking like one. Save your van while keeping cargo secure when you install the BedRug VanTred Cargo Liner.
The VanTred is made with pride in the USA to fit your specific year, make and model thanks to its custom-cut design. Boasting a durable, anti-skid surface, the van liner is made of a rubber-like material to withstand gas, oil, bleach, battery acid and more. Best of all, your cargo van liner is 100% waterproof, so it’s easy to clean with the hose—get it dirty, wash it off, let it dry, lay it back in, and you’re good to go.
The van cargo liner features a ribbed foam backing that fits the contours of your van’s floor—ensuring smooth looks and added cushion. Plus, the foam makes your VanTred a noise and heat insulator. What’s more, the BedRug VanTred Cargo Liner carries a Lifetime Warranty.
About BedRug, Inc.
- We are an ISO9001/QS 9000 certified, automotive and aircraft interior component supplier
- Complete parts fabrication and extrusion facilities
Parts Fabrication Division
Established in 1985, we manufacture:
- Interior and exterior components for automotive manufacturers
- Interior components for aircraft manufacturers
- Interior systems for the RV and conversion van industries
- Our own line of BedRug truck bed liners
Foam Extrusion Division
- Established in 2001 to develop cellular thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) foam products
- Recyclable TPO foams are alternatives to non-recyclable cross-linked PE foams
- Developed and marketed AVACEL(tm) family of Cellular TPO (CTPO) foams