Happy Camper Organic RV Holding | Portable Toilet Tank Treatment for Sprinters | 64 Treatments
Update: We have found a much more affordable, better quality toilet tank cleaner! Made by TankTechsRx with 68 treatments, view it here!
What does Happy Camper do?
It liquefies waste and removes odors. Exactly what you want your treatments to do so that you have an easier time getting rid of the waste.
I usually have to add more when I dump this stuff. It is kinda a pain. Do I have to do it when I use this product?
No. You do not have to add more as the system is designed to keep going.
I sometimes encounter extreme heat (over 100 degrees Fahrenheit) or cold. Am I gonna have to worry about this not working in those conditions?
Happy Camper says that this should not stop the product from working. You should be good to go if you find yourself in these conditions.
I hate buying special toilet paper. Is this something I have to worry about when I get this product?
No. Happy Camper says that you do not need special toilet paper.
Is this safe for the environment?
Happy Camper tells us that this is environmentally safe. It does what it needs to do without harming the environment and it is biodegradable.
How well does this deal with the odor? I can’t stand the smells.
Happy Camper tells us that this product eliminates odors and smells. You should, at least, have a significantly reduced aversion when getting rid of the waste.
How many doses are included in this jar?
It is a small jar that holds 64 treatments.
What is the weight of this product?
We are told that this product weighs 4.6 lbs.
Does it have a part number?
The part number we have is HC-64 or HC-64-oz.
How do you use the toilet holding tank treatment?
For the black tank:
- Fill toilet bowl with water and add 1 scoop of Happy Camper per 40-gallon tank.
- Stir well and flush
- Pro Tip: Make sure you stir in Happy Camper as you add it.
- Refill toilet bowl with 2 gallons of water and flush.
For the gray tank:
- Mix 1/2 scoop of Happy Camper
Some holding tank do’s and don’ts:
- Never put Happy Campers in a toilet or sink without lots of water. Happy Camper is powerful enough to become as hard as cement when used without water.
- Never put anything in the black tank except body waste, water, treatment, and toilet paper.
- Always travel with a few gallons of water in both tanks and it will help keep them clean.
- Never use homemade remedies or bleach. They can and will severely damage seals, valves, and gaskets.
- Do not mix Happy Camper with different brands or types of treatments. This will most likely make everything non-effective.
- If you are storing your RV long term in a warm climate, it is best to leave some water in your tanks. The moisture will prevent the hardening of any materials left on the tank walls. If you are in a colder area, we have the solution for you next.