Solar Sprinter Van Bluetooth Battery Monitor With Smartphone Interface | Victron Energy SmartShunt
- Built in Bluetooth for communication with a Smartphone
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 6.5 – 70 V
- Low current consumption: 0.7 Ah per month (1 mA) @12V and 0.6 Ah per month (0.8mA) @ 24V
- An additional input which can be programmed to measure the voltage (of a second battery), temperature, or midpoint voltage
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Time to go at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed.
- VE.Direct communication port
- Midpoint voltage monitoring built in to measure voltage halfway along a string of batteries
- SmartShunt Battery Monitor
This is an all in one battery monitor that utilizes your smartphone as the display/interface. Once connected, you can conveniently read out all monitored battery parameters, like state of charge, time to go, historical information and much more. Alternatively, the SmartShunt can be connected and be read by a GX device.
Connection to the SmartShunt is made via a VE.Direct cable. The SmartShunt is a good alternative for a BMV battery monitor, especially for systems where battery monitoring is needed but less wiring and clutter is wanted. The SmartShunt is equipped with Bluetooth, a VE.Direct port and a connection that can be used for: monitoring a second battery, midpoint monitoring or a temperature sensor.