Sprinter Van Backwoods Adventure Mods Rear Swing Out Bumper | 2019 – Present
This product is compatible with all Sprinter Vans made after 2019.
- UHMW Wear Pad
- Equipped to fit a set of LED backup lights (sold separately)
- Dual Modular Swing Out Doors
- The swing out doors allow you to customize and bolt on your choice of accessories (Cabinet Box, Set of Drop Down Toolboxes, Tire Carrier, and Upper Rack accessories all available)
- Swing Out Doors have internal ribbing constructed of 1/4″ 5052 Aluminum
- One-Handed Cam Latch with Padlock Loop for easy and secure access
- Bumper Base is constructed of 7 Gauge Carbon Steel
- Compatible with OEM hitch
- Black Textured Powder Coat
Does this bumper have swing out doors?
Yes, both the left and the right side of the bumper open, allowing for you to customize and bolt on your accessories to the side you prefer.
What kind of accessories can I bolt on to this bumper?
Please check our list of accessories below:
Set of Toolboxes – 14″x16″x28″
These stackable toolboxes are each 14″ x 16″ x 28″ with drop-down doors and made from 1/8″ aluminum.
The tire carrier is made to carry up to a 35″ tire and built from 3/16″ aluminum.
The Upper Rack is designed to hold not only your license plate, but it also accepts roof rack accessories, such as bike and ski racks. It is made from 3/16″ aluminum.
Cabinet Box – 30″x15″x24″
The cabinet box is made from 1/8″ aluminum and holds the EU2000 series Honda generator with an adjustable interior shelf. The side plate is designed to mount your 4.5 gallon RotoPaX fuel container. (RotoPaX sold separately)
Do you guys have any instructions on how I can install this bumper on my own?
Installation instructions will be shipped with the product.
Not yet confirmed to fit the 2020 Sprinter Van. We are still researching what parts will and will not fit the 2020 Sprinter Van.