Sprinter Van, RAM Promaster, Ford Transit, and all other types of RV Vans
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Memory Scan retains the CO level that activated the alarm.
Memory Scan retains the CO level that activated the alarm. Alarm mute with auto reset allows you to temporarily silence the alarm while you ventilate the cabin. Alarm is fully operational during mute setting. Mute does not override detection circuit, giving you full-time protection. Advanced time weighted average sensing technology helps eliminate false alarms. Long-life, self-cleaning, maintenance-free sensor requires no re-calibration. Loud 85 dB alarm alerts you to CO danger. UL listed to UL 2034-2005 for marine use, including March 8, 2007 revisions. Meets ABYC A-24 recommended standards. Marine environment tested for saltwater spray, cooking fumes, shock, humidity, temperature extremes, vibration, and corrosion. 12V DC, operational range 8-16 volts. Extra low 60 mA draw micro current technology. 5.5″W x 3″H x 1.3″D.
Dimensions: Overall: 5.5”W x 3.5”H x 1.38”D
Warranty: Mfr. 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Weight: Less than 1 lb.
- UL Listed to UL 2034-2005 for Sprinter Van, Promaster and Transit Recreational Vehicles and Unconditioned Areas, including March 8, 2007 revisions. Meets Sprinter Van RV standard ANSI A119.2 as required by the RVIA.
- UL tested for vibration, cooking fumes, shock, humidity, salt water spray, corrosion and temperature extremes.
- 60 milliamp (.06 amp.) current draw.
- Power 12 vDC, operational range 8-16 volts.
- Operational Temperature Range: -40 Degrees F to +150 Degrees F (-40 Degrees C to +65 Degrees C). Case Dimensions: 5 1/2″ W x 3″ H x 1 1/2″