Carhartt® famous rugged durability is now available in SeatSaver™ seat protectors.
Don’t let the good looks fool you. These seat protectors are tough as nails with heavy-duty, firm-hand Carhartt® duck weave fabric and triple stitched main seams. Your butt might wear out before these seat protectors.
What the heck is Duck Weave?
Duck weave refers to the thread count in the fabric. The higher thread count makes a smooth surface. It still retains the properties of a canvas based material like strength but with a smoother finish.
Available in Carhartt® Brown & gray colors. They feature storage pockets with signature Carhartt® rivets and a Durable, Water-Repellent (DWR) finish. So they’ll always look good no matter how bad you treat ’em.
- Carhartt® brand logo and styling
- Custom patterned for a perfect fit
- Easy to install / easy to remove
- Protect seats from sun, dirt, workweek abuse
- Breathable, heavy-duty duck fabric
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish for spills
- Strong overlapped, double & triple-stitched seams
- Clean in home washer/dryer
- Great for kids, dogs, construction work
- Custom designed for easy seatbelt access and folding seats up/down (if applicable)
- Headrest & center console covers
- Easily removed for cleaning