Sprinter Van Solar Conversion Deep Cycle Lithium-Ion Battery | RELiON LiFePO4 RB200
The RB200 is a Group 8D lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery weighing in at only 61 lbs for a true 200 Amp Hour lithium replacement battery that provides 100% of its rated capacity. The RB200 gives you the flexibility to replace several small, heavier lead-acid batteries in a single high capacity unit. All RELiON Batteries use the safest and most stable components, including a LiFePO4 cathode and a built-in Battery Management System (BMS). The BMS ensures a long lifetime, safe handling – and high-accuracy State of Charge (SOC) calculations.
LiFePO4 batteries are lighter, take less space and last longer. While the up-front cost is higher than Gel, AGM or Lead-Acid the overall cost of ownership is lower over time because they require no maintenance and they have up to 10x longer life.
- 12.8 Volts nominal voltage
- 200 Amp Hours nominal capacity
- 176 ºF BMS high temperature cut-off
- 99% Efficiency
- 200 Amps peak discharge current
- 100 Amps maximum continuous discharge current
- 10 to 50 Amp recommended charge current
- 100 Amp maximum charge current
- 14.2 to 14.6 Volts recommended charge voltage