Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT Charge Controller 12/24VDC
A Mercedes Sprinter Van Solar Charger gathers energy from your Sprinter Van Solar Panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, SmartSolar maximizes this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve a full charge in the shortest possible time. SmartSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.
The Mercedes Sprinter Van Bluetooth Charge Controller will even recharge a severely depleted battery. It can operate with a battery voltage as low as 0-volts, provided the cells are not permanently sulphated or otherwise damaged.
By constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of your solar (PV) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of your panels, and harvested for storage. The advantage of this is most noticeable when the sky is partially clouded, and light intensity is constantly changing.
Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) is a technique used to get the maximum possible power from a solar panel. It is achieved by putting a variable load on the panel so that it achieves its optimum output voltage, and then converting that voltage to the optimum required by the battery. The effect of this can be to produce output up to 30% higher than a similar panel without this technology. This MPPT charge controller automatically adjusts for 12 or 24 volt systems.
- Bluetooth Smart built-in: dongle not needed
- Flexible charge algorithm
- Extensive electronic protection
- Internal temperature sensor
- Real-time data display options
- VE.Direct data connection
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
- Outstanding conversion efficiency
- 5 year warranty
- Rated charge current: 30 Amps
- Max. PV short circuit current: 35 Amps
- Maximum PV open circuit voltage: 100 Volts
- Maximum wire size: #6 AWG
- Weight: 2.87 lbs (1.3 kg)
- Dimensions (inches / millimeters): 5.12″ x 7.32″ x 2.76″ / 130 x 186 x 70 mm
- Rated charge current: 15 Amps
- Max. PV short circuit current: 15 Amps
- Maximum PV open circuit voltage: 75 Volts
- Maximum wire size: #10 AWG
- Weight: 1.10 lbs (.5 kg)
- Dimensions (inches / millimeters): 3.93″ x 4.45″ x 2.76″ / 130 x 186 x 70 mm