PLUG & PLAY REMOTE START SYSTEM FOR 2019-2021 MERCEDES & FREIGHTLINER SPRINTER VAN
THIS REMOTE START SYSTEM IS COMPATIBLE WITH ALL VERSIONS OF THE SPRINTER VAN PRODUCED FROM 2019 TO PRESENT
The same proven remote start interface used in thousands of Mercedes-Benz luxury sedans is now available for your Sprinter Van! It’s 100% PLUG & PLAY and works with the factory Mercedes Sprinter Van key fob right out of the box using (‘lock-unlock-lock’). Whatever the weather, you can start your rig and have it warmed up or cooled off and ready to drive as soon as you get in. Take advantage of the convenience and comfort it affords today!
- Automatically turns on heated seats based on a programmable outside temperature
- Automatically turns on rear defroster at programmable outside temperature threshold
- Automatically turns on cooled seats at programmable outside temperature threshold
- Includes OEM-style alarm with no additional hardware required. Additional sensors can be added: shock/tilt/vehicle movement stand-alone (Compustar DAS sensor) or full external Compustar (CM7000) or full external Directed alarms
- Anti-theft / anti-carjacking feature included (Compustar Drone or Directed Smart Start included). Press the AUX1 button on the phone app. & vehicle will shut down at 0MPH
- An optional high idle add-on is available with NO dealer programming required. It also includes optional start/stop/status out triggers for use with external input (battery monitor, compressor monitor, temperature monitor & more). See the drop-down menu to make your selection.
- Seamless solution that does not disrupt the integrity of the vehicle, keeping warranties intact (100% plug & play). Can be installed in as little as 15 minutes but may take up to an hour the first time.
- User-friendly programmability from steering wheel controls. Adjust options like run time, heated/cooled seat/rear defroster temp. threshold, light flashes, timer start, sensor sensitivity (when adding Compustar DAS sensor).
- Interfaces with Compustar Drone and Directed Smart Start smart phone control interfaces and RF remotes (for extended range)
- 2-way factory and/or external alarm notifications with Compustar Drone & Directed / Viper Smart Start
- Plug-and-play integration with Compustar DAS sensor (shock/tilt/vehicle movement). Sensor interfaces with factory alarm and offers 2-way communication with Compustar Drone and/or Directed / Viper Smart Start
- Plug-and-play integration with full external Compustar (CM7000) or Directed alarms. Interfaces with the factory alarm.
- Note: if adding CM7000, the OEM key fob may no longer remote start the vehicle, and an external remote and/or Drone should be added for remote start. OEM fob will still arm and disarm the alarm.
- Industry-leading automotive hardware and firmware
Note: an extra key is needed for installation (box for key installation included)
How long does it take to install a Mercedes Sprinter 2019-2021 Auto Engine Start Kit?
This kit generally takes 45 minutes to an hour to install. Automotive professionals and experienced do-it-yourselfers will likely cut that time down.