The Vortex Quick Mount™ RLT600 roof rack system is fixed to your roof using a your factory tracks. However the legs and bars can be easily removed when required using a simple trigger locking system.
The Rhino-Rack Vortex bars can be purchased in black or silver and is cut to 7 different predefined lengths to suit different vehicles. All bars include the VGS rubber strip which has been designed to reduce wind drag and noise as well as providing added protection for your roof racks and load. All bars include end caps.
This package is for either 59″ bars ( High Roof ) or 65″ bars ( Low Roof ) in black. With RLT600 legs and track nuts to fit the Sprinter OEM tracks as well.
The RLT600 legs feature:
- No tools required for installation and removal once system has been initially fitted
- Single person operation allows quick and easy attachment
- Ideal for low clearance
- Simple trigger locking system
- Lockable cover plate with Masterkey compatibility
- Base and leg allows for 33 degrees of swivel to accommodate contoured surfaces
- Maximum load capacity across 2 bars is 100kg (always refer to the vehicle maximum load rating and use the lower of the two)
- Tested to AS1235:2000 (Australian), ISO11154:2006 (City Crash/International) standards
- Suits the Rhino-Rack Vortex bar
- Lifetime Warranty
Silver color and other sizes available. Email “[email protected]” if you have a special request.