Solar Panel Mount Set with Hardware
This product is compatible with all Sprinter Vans with a 144″ wheelbase.
Please note: This set does not include a solar panel. You will need to provide your own solar panel.
What does this solar panel mount set do?
This mount set allows you to mount a solar panel onto the roof of your Sprinter Van.
Which Sprinter Vans is this compatible with?
According to our manufacturer, this mount set is compatible with Sprinter factory roof rails.
Does this set include a solar panel?
No, this set does not include a solar panel. It simply allows for a solar panel to be placed onto your roof.
Why do I need solar panels and what are the benefits of adding Sprinter solar panels to my Sprinter Van? Is it necessary that you have them?
Of course not. But if concepts, such as cutting the cord, going off-grid, going green, and living under the radar interest you, then looking into solar-powering your Sprinter Van is for you. Okay, it may not be for everyone… maybe you are not ready to take the plunge to go all-out off-grid just yet. However, if you would like to extend your battery life, cut down on generator use, or maybe save a little money, your pocketbook will thank you. Here are some of the benefits of adding a solar-powered system to your Sprinter Van:
- It’s a cost-effective means of power. Alright, let’s face it, you do have the initial part of the setup, but it is free, as free can get… straight from the sun. What is not to like about FREE?
- The resource is pretty much inexhaustible, even during the winter months, and on cloudy days we still see some sunlight.
- It’s clean, quiet, and it is good for our planet. It does not burn fuel, therefore it does not put off waste or smells.
- Systems are virtually maintenance-free. No moving parts mean nothing to break, and once systems are set up, they could last for decades to come, plus there are practically no recurring costs. Let’s say in the future, you decide you want to expand your solar panel system, to produce more power. It can easily be done without a whole revamp of your system.
- It extends the life of your battery. Most Sprinter Van batteries will last anywhere from two to three years, and they are expensive. With using solar power, you can expect that to increase from 50% to 75% longer. That means not having to replace that battery for 6, 8, or maybe even 10+ years.
- It allows you the freedom to enjoy living in natural settings with breathtakingly beautiful views.
- Lastly, it is so easy. The panels are there, the sun is out, and like magic, you are generating free power. It just does not get any easier than that.
Not confirmed to fit 2019 models