Air Lift WirelessONE Compressor System
2nd Generation w/ Cell Phone APP
for Air Helper Springs – Hand-Held Remote – Single Path
(REBATES ONLY AVAILABLE FOR KITS INSTALLED BY US AT OUR SHOP)
TWO YEAR WARRANTY! We are a full Sprinter service & repair provider. We install these systems and have the experience to aide your installer with technical support. We Warranty every part we sell and are here to help you and your repair shop.
- Easiest installation ever – no lines or wires to the cab!
- Wireless handheld unit for convenient operation in or outside the vehicle
- Two-way communication allows advanced diagnostics for safety and peace of mind
- Automatically maintains set pressures
- Two user-defined memory buttons allow for frequently used settings
- Kit includes compressor, manifold and control box – everything you need… even AAA batteries
- Works with all brands of air springs
This is the newly designed Air Lift WirelessONE on-board air control system. Similar to the wireless model number 25870, this system will allow you to adjust your air bags on the go via a wireless remote that has a digital readout of the PSI in your air springs.
This particular model also has a great feature that allows you to control the compressor system via an app for Android or iPhone, which is handy for those of us who aren’t the best at keeping track of the remote. This system is fully operation, even if you do lose the remote. It’s definitely worth connecting with the app, as Airlift regularly will send software updates for maximum compatibility and performance.
Air Lift Air Compressors are backed by a 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- Single path controller provides equal inflation of both air springs
- Remote Control can be programmed with 3 user defined presets
- Mobile Phone Compatible—App Available on Google Play or App Store
- Weather resistant and corrosion proof
- Low pressure sensor automatically activates air compressor if air spring pressure falls below safe level
- Standard Duty Compressor-100 PSI 0.92 CFM 15% Duty Cyle 12V
- Universal-Works with any brand of air springs with 1/4″ air line
- 2-way Bluetooth® communication allows for built-in diagnostics for troubleshooting.
Air Lift Air Suspension Compressor Kit
WirelessONE lets you adjust any brand of air springs from inside or outside your cab with the hand-held controller. It also automatically maintains a pre-set pressure level. Single-path system inflates 1 pair of air springs to equal pressure.
- Compressor system lets you monitor and adjust 1 pair of air springs with remote control
- Maintains equal air pressure in both springs for front-to-back leveling
- Wireless, hand-held controller with built-in gauge activates compressor from inside or outside your cab
- Customizable backlight lets you match your vehicle’s interior
- Conveniently clips to your visor
- Automatically restores air spring pressure when it is too low
- Detects when the air pressure in your helper springs falls below the minimum safe level
- The minimum pressure level is typically set at 5 psi, but you can adjust the system to sense when air pressure is below 10 psi
- Keeps air pressure above the minimum level to ensure long spring life
- Detects when the air pressure in your helper springs falls below the minimum safe level
- 3 Memory pre-sets for frequently hauled loads
- Standard-duty compressor for light- and medium-duty applications and occasional hauling or towing
- Compatible with all brands of air springs
- Easy installation
- No need to run lines or wires to the cab
- Compressor mounts in any position
- Kit includes a compressor, weather-resistant manifold, wireless remote, wiring harness, and airlines
- 2-Year limited warranty
- 60-Day satisfaction guarantee
Air Lift’s WirelessONE is an economically priced, wireless, onboard compressor system that lets you fill your air springs with the touch of a button. WirelessONE is compatible with any brand of air springs. And it comes with everything needed for installation, including a standard-duty air compressor; water-resistant manifold (waterproof up to 2 feet); easy-to-install wiring harness; and wireless, hand-held digital controller.
Wireless Remote Control with Built-In Gauge
With a wireless controller, you can hop out of your truck and make adjustments from outside your cab so you can get a good look at your vehicle. Clip WirelessONE’s compact, battery-powered controller to your visor and you can inflate or deflate your air springs as easily as you open or close your garage door. As an added perk, you can customize the display color of the controller’s built-in gauge. Choose any of the controller’s multiple backlight colors to complement your vehicle’s interior.
Automatic Pressure Sensor
Low air pressure is the leading cause of air spring failure. To avoid this, you must either regularly monitor your air springs or find a device that will do that for you. WirelessONE does just that. If the air pressure in your air springs falls below the minimum safe level of 5 psi, the system’s low-pressure sensor detects the decrease in air pressure. Then the compressor activates automatically to adjust pressure as needed. If your particular application requires you to maintain a minimum of 10 psi in your air springs, you can also set the system to activate when the air pressure is below 10 psi.
Remembers Your Air Pressure Levels
You can pre-program three air pressure levels to automatically manage the pressure needed for up to three frequently carried loads – say, for example, one level for your boat, one for your camper and one for your toy hauler. This makes it a snap to get the perfect pressure setting for your application.
The single-path controller lets you adjust one pair of air springs so you can maintain equal air pressure in both springs for simple front-to-back leveling. This compressor is great for light- and medium-duty air spring applications.
Determining Ride Height
WirelessONE will help to keep your vehicle at normal ride height. You can find the normal ride height of your vehicle by unloading it and measuring the distance between the bottom edge of your wheel well and the center of the hub. After you find and record this distance, you can regulate the amount of air that you send to your air springs to maintain normal ride height – even when you are hauling a heavy load.
Air Lift Wireless One Single Path Standard Duty Compressor for Air Bags – With Key Fob Remote Control
No-risk ride satisfaction guarantee exclusively from Air Lift. Ride on Air Lift’s Air Lift 1000, Ride Control, LoadLifter 5000, LoadLifter 5000 ULTIMATE and AirCell air springs for 60 days. Standard limited lifetime air spring warranty— no mileage restriction! Air Lift Company warrants that Air Lift 1000, RideControl, LoadLifter 5000, LoadLifter 5000 ULTIMATE and AirCell air springs systems will be free from defects in workmanship or materials for the lifetime of the vehicle of original installation. This does not include installation or other service charges for replacement. Air Lift Company warrants that WirelessAIR, WirelessONE, SmartAir, QuickShot, and all LoadController on-board air compressor systems will be free from defects in workmanship or materials for two years on the vehicle of original installation.
What is a Sprintek USA Ride Enhancement Kit?
Sprintek USA Ride Enhancement Kits are considered a 4-course meal. The ingredients differ slightly depending on your personal flavor palate, i.e. whether you have a 2500, 3500, 4×4, etc.
The serving portions are equal to all, and we only have only flavor available: ‘REK‘
Koni adjustable shocks we set to the proper valving for maximum performance of the kit based on the vehicle. We work directly with Koni to help develop the shock for the Sprinter vans which can be used for luxury on the road living, cargo carriers, mobile tire shops, and more. These are oil-valved shocks and greatly improve the ride on their own. We don’t stop there. Hellwig or Roadmaster sway bars – both companies have been designing large-diameter heavy-duty sway bars for class C and larger motorhomes, also specializing in light-duty vehicles as well. We will need to know if your vehicle has a factory sway bar or not, as well as how many miles you have on the factory suspension components. Sprintek USA Top Performance 7 or 8 leaf kits specifically help the rear of the vehicle sit where it should be. This allows for more weight, and more rigidity maximizing the performance of the oil-valving shocks so there is no unnecessary bounce from having the additional strength from the added springs. We do also have the ‘REK with SASS‘ kits available as well which swaps the 8 or 7 leaf with only spring assist kits for those who are on a budget, or just not interested in getting totally REK’d. The Sprintek USA Air Assist Suspension Kit makes this kit complete. Like the desert to our full, 4-course meal. The Sprintek USA Air Assist Suspension kits bring this kit together by providing that extra cushion in your ride, ultimately providing you with a top-performing Sprinter.
What are you waiting for? REK it with Sprintek USA and you will more than fulfill your Sprinter’s appetite for all suspension needs, & hopes!
We cover all Sprinter years! Having trouble finding yours? Email: [email protected] and we will help you ASAP!
REK it! These Sprinter vans are begging for a bigger bone to chew on, and they will eat through factory suspension components..
Sprintek USA precision-designed suspension hardware, mounts, and other components – are what sets this satisfying dish apart from all the rest out there.
Our Chefs continuously taste their masterpiece every step of the way, blending the flavors, and adding just the right spices – not too much, not too little – and by golly, have they done it this time! Don’t let that fool you, the Chefs are always working on the next best thing, always tasting new flavors and trying new things.. Hungry for what’s next
A true masterpiece – Satisfy your Sprinter’s suspension needs with a Sprintek USA Ride Enhancement Kit
Get REK’d by the Sprinter Store — You deserve to treat yourself to a full-course meal!