Sprinter Van Rear Tire Carrier / Spare Wheel Carrier – FREE Shipping |
2007-2018 | 2019-2020 Sprinter Van Rear Tire Carrier
Our first Rear Tire Carrier for the Sprinter Van was Released in 2003 we have over 17 years of manufacturing
experience making these Rear Tire Carriers for Sprinter Vans
This product is compatible with all Sprinter Vans made after 2007. This includes both the 2500 and the 3500 versions.
Free Shipping available only on 2019+ Tire Carriers. Please note that this item only ships free to the Contiguous United States. It does not include Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, or the other USA territories.
Click here if you are looking for a Rear Tire Carrier that is compatible with Sprinter Vans made between 2002-2006.
Fitment: Sprinter Vans made between 2007-PRESENT
Placement: Rear Door
Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum
Weight Limit: 75 Lbs.
Kit Includes: Spacers, Stainless steel bolts, hardware, extra door panel clips, backing plates and installation instructions
Things you should know before ordering:
- Carriers to fit 2500 models have 3 long threaded studs
- Carriers to fit 3500 models have 4 short threaded studs
Rear Tire Carrier Highlights:
- Our rear tire carrier lines up with your Mercedes Benz Sprinter Van’s door reinforcement
- Does not put stress on your door
- The SprinterStore has installed these rear tire carriers for over a decade, please contact us at 503-427-2270 for free technical support
- Rain and rust-resistant – our rear tire carrier will block rain from seeping into the center of your door.
- Will not void warranties
- Comes with installation instructions
- Made in the USA
2019-2021 Mercedes Sprinter Van SPRINTEK Rear Tire Carrier.
Sprintek is releasing its newest Tire Carrier. These are being powder coated as we speak. You will receive a black powder coated version. Pics soon will be updated.
This Tire Carrier will be modular. You will be able to change to, or add a ladder. You will be able to change/add an Aux Generator, Aux Fuel Tank, Aux Water tank and more!
If you have 2019 Sprinter Van with 270 degree hinges
you will need to get 180 inch hinges. CLICK HERE for 180 Hinges
Don’t know what types of hinges you have?
View the below image to see the difference between the two hinges. If your rear doors open all the way and fold flat along the side of the van then you have the 270˚ hinges. If your rear doors do not lay flat along the side of the van then you have the 180˚ hinges. If you are still unsure please call us at 503-427-2270 or email [email protected] and we will be happy to help.