- This will supply a 2007-2017 Sprinter Van Bolt needs, 6 lug x 4 wheels
- BALL SEAT lug bolts – no locks – THAT WILL FIT OEM STYLE WHEELS (choose an option from drop-down menu)
- ACORN SEAT lug bolts – no locks – THAT WILL FIT AFTERMARKET WHEELS (choose an option from drop-down menu)
- Set of 24 new chrome wheel lugs
- Triple chrome plated finish
- Factory replacement lugs
- 20 needed for 2002-2006
- 24 needed for 2007-2017
The need for longer lug bolts come from upgrading from a Steel wheel to say an Alloy wheel. Steel wheels are usually thinner than Alloy wheel(since steel is stronger) When upgrading your wheels, the stock length lug bolts may not reach through the Alloy wheels enough to safely secure your wheel to the hub.
Will not fit factory center caps
Any questions email [email protected]
What is the difference between the alloy and steel versions?
Alloy wheel bolts are 50mm long.
ball seat 40mm
bal seat 50mm
acorn seat 40mm
acorn seat 50mm