Mercedes Sprinter Van Cover
Please note: If you have a 170″ ext. wheelbase Sprinter Van, this product will not be compatible with your van. Please view our Deluxe RV Covers below, they will be compatible with the 170″ Extended Wheelbase Sprinter Van.
- Compatible with Sprinter Vans made between 2002-2019
- Install or remove the cover in under 1 minute.
- Created to withstand every season
- UV treated barrier layers provide the best protection from harmful UV rays
- Non-scratch tie-down grommets for windy conditions provide added security when paired with our cable lock kit. They work together to make short work of windy conditions. The tie-down grommets were designed to lessen the chance of scratching your vehicle.
- The seams are ultrasonically welded seams that give you water protection
- Includes free cable lock kit, storage bag, antenna patch, and replacement grommets. You can see pictures of these items in the gallery near the top of the page.
What should I know before purchasing this item?
The fitment is not tight like you would expect. If you want it to be more flush than it is out of the box then you can use push pins to get the desired look. You are looking at a cover that is meant for functional use.
My Sprinter is pretty tall… Am I going to have to use a ladder?
Yes. There is a high possibility that you will need a ladder to use this product.
What are these Sprinter Van Covers made out of?
A mixture of high-quality fabrics and materials that will help keep weather, dust, mud, and liquid off your Sprinter van.
I’ve heard that it has some kind of soft lining on the underside… What is it?
It is a soft fleece lining. It helps the cover not damage your Sprinter’s exterior when in use or getting blown around by winds. Although this is still a possibility, albeit a very small one, it is much less likely with this kind of interior fabric.
What is so special about the fabric?
It is a highly durable fabric that can withstand heavy rain, snow, ice, and even wind. It also features a microporous layer that gives your vehicle the ability to get some fresh air without sacrificing the protection of a cover. Why is this important? It helps your Sprinter by allowing moisture or heat to exit the cover in a timely manner instead of getting stuck under the cover and possibly doing damage to your Sprinter.