Stop messing around and start getting the job done with Grip Step™ 7″ wide running boards. These roughneck boards feature a unique, expanded metal tread for superior traction in any type of weather, and a 7″ x 2 1/2″ rectangular design to offer reliable footing without any of the nonsense. They are built from a 5052-H32 aluminum alloy, making them exceptionally strong and putting rust in its place.
Grip Steps™ are also simple to install, using high-strength vehicle-specific brackets and stainless steel fasteners for a no-drill, custom fit. As always, they are made right here in the USA for quality you can trust and footing you that won”t let you down.
NOTE: The mounting brackets for these running boards are included but shipped separately.
- Rugged, expanded metal tread for an industrial look and ultimate traction
- 5052-H32 aluminum construction for superior, rust-free strength
- 7″ wide stepping surface provides safe, comfortable entry and exit
- Durable textured black powder coat for a sleek, professional finish
- Contoured, textured black plastic end caps for added protection
- Optional black aluminum backsplash available in 75″ or 85″ lengths
- Easy installation with vehicle-specific mounting brackets
- Powder-coated brackets use stainless steel fasteners for lasting strength
- One-year finish warranty and five-year warranty against defects
- Made in USA