Roadmaster 195225 Spare Tire Carrier
Will fit any vehicle including Sprinters equipped with a hitch. (almost all)
Features and Benefits
• Carrying your own spare allows YOU to control the cost.
• Comes with a 2″ receiver hitch for a tow bar, hitch rack or other hitch-mounted accessory.
• The carrier can be lowered to either side for engine access or ladder clearance.
• Powder-coated for durability and corrosion resistance
When it comes to a flat tire, “I hope it won’t happen to me” isn’t much of a contingency plan. But that’s all most motorhome owners have to work with because most motorhomes don’t carry a spare.
If you’re in that group, it’s time to get a Spare Tire Carrier™ before Murphy’s Law kicks in and you find out just how long it can take to find a spare tire 30 miles north of Phoenix. On a Sunday. And how much you’re going to pay for it.
Roadmaster’s Spare Tire Carrier is a proactive approach to a flat tire.
• For 16″, 16.5″, 19.5″, 22.5″, 24″ and 24.5″ wheels • 10,000lb. maximum capacity
• 400-pound maximum tongue weight • Mounts in a standard 2″ receiver
• Will a Spare Tire Carrier fit on my motorhome?
• Motorhome Magazine reviews the Spare Tire Carrier
• ‘We’re the Russos’ review the Spare Tire Carrier
Testimonial on the Spare Tire Carrier
“While heading out of Colorado, we had a flat at the New Mexico border. AAA was contacted and the nearest tire was finally found in Albuquerque. When AAA arrived 6 hours later, the spare was not specialized size. It got us to a tire shop, but had to be replaced with the correct RV tire before we could resume our vacation.
If I would have had the correct specialized spare tire with me, AAA could have had me on the road in 1 hour! Now, we will not be stranded on the roadside again due to a flat tire.”
— D. Simpson, Fort Collins, CO