OEM-Style Trailer Wiring Harness w/Brake Controller Adapter For Sprinter Van Without Factory Tow Package
This product is compatible with Sprinter Vans made from 2014. This includes both the 2500 and the 3500 versions.
– Trailer Hitch Wiring
– 7-Blade Connector
– Powered Converter
- 1-Year limited warranty
- Max amperage:
- Stop/turn lights: 4.2 amps per circuit
- Tail lights: 7.5 amps per circuit
Replace the 7-way, RV-style trailer connector on your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter with this T-One harness. ModuLite reduces strain on wiring system. Brake controller adapter attaches to included body harness and lets you easily plug in your electric brake controller.
- Towing prep kit replaces damaged factory 7-way, blade-style trailer connector at the back of your vehicle
- Enables your truck to power your trailer's signal lights
- Compatible with 4-pole, 5-pole, and 6-pole adapters (sold separately)
- T-One connects quickly and easily
- Plug into connection points behind tail lights
- Run body harness up to car battery
- Included tail light converter ensures that your vehicle's wiring matches that of your trailer
- Wiring adapter eases installation of your electric brake controller
- Wire end connects to included body harness and vehicle battery
- Other end plugs into the back of your electric brake controller
Installation of Tekonsha T-One Connector
This custom-fit T-One connector plugs into your vehicle's wiring harness, which is located behind the driver's-side and passenger's-side tail lights. You will have to remove some bumper fascia, interior paneling, vent covers, and the tail light assemblies to access this harness. Once you've plugged in the T-connector, run the body harness up to your car battery and connect the wires per the included instructions.
Once installation is complete, the 7-way connector will be stowed beneath your vehicle, near the trailer hitch. A mounting bracket (sold separately) is recommended to keep the connector secure.
It is recommended that you use a small amount of grease on all electrical connections - the plugs on your automobile and the 7-pole connector itself - to help prevent corrosion.