Art.-Nr.: 3386002 (center turning)
- Pull out the ignition key. Unplug the cable from the belt pre-tensioner (at the buckle) on the pedestal. (Attention: only plug in the ignition key again when the cable is re-connected, otherwise it may cause a malfunction in the airbag system.) A check engine lamp and SRS lamp may come on.
- Unbolt the original seat from the seat pedestal. (4 bolts)
- Place the seat swivel onto the original pedestal with the handle side to the front. Twist the upper plate until the 6 mounting holes in the bottom plate are visible. Install the bottom plate with enclosed 4 Allen countersunk bolts M8x16 (Part 1) on the seat pedestal. Torque to proper specifications.
- Place the seat on the swivel and reinstall the hardware that held the seat on the pedestal.
- Move the seat several times back and forth and then tighten all the screws to the specified torque.
The maximum torque for all screw is 37Nm (27Ft lbs).