1. All returns must be authorized in advance.
2. Any stock product may be returned by the original purchaser within 30 days of the date of purchase for a refund if the item is returned in its original packaging unaltered condition.
3. Shipping charges are not eligible for refund
4. Any products which have been modified or damaged in any way will not be accepted for return and there are no returns on any special order items.
5. A copy of the invoice and a letter of explanation including name, address and phone number should be enclosed with the return.
6. All returned parts are subject to a 20% restocking fee
7. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges and is liable for lost shipments/shipping damage.
8. No returns after 30 days
9. After a returned item is received and inspected, a credit or refund will be issued.
10. All refunds are issued back to the card used for the original purchase and take 7-10 days to process, depending on your financial institution.
11. The Sprinter Parts and Service Store reserves the right to refuse any return
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
1. Title of product transfers from The Sprinter Parts and Service Store to customer at the time of delivery.
2. The Sprinter Parts and Service Store reserves the right to select mode and routing of shipments and select appropriate transportation companies.
3. The Sprinter Parts and Service Store is not responsible for visible damage or missing boxes unless the customer properly receives and documents such damages or missing boxes in accordance with the American Truck Association/ National Motor Freight Classification Rules. Acceptance of delivery shall be understood to be without exception if no notice of deviation in count is made to The Sprinter Parts and Service Store within 48 hours.
4. Concealed damage is waived unless reported to The Sprinter Parts and Service Store within 7 days of delivery.
5. Will-Call orders must be inspected for visible damage and missing pieces at time of pick-up, and any such damage or discrepancy shall be reported to The Sprinter Parts and Service Store in writing prior to departure from The Sprinter Parts and Service Store docks. Count is deemed accurate and all visible damage is waived upon departure of The Sprinter Parts and Service Store dock if not otherwise noted. There is a $50.00 handling fee for all Will-Call orders