2019+ Mercedes Sprinter Van SPRINTEK Grill Guard printable PDF INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS <—CLICK HERE
2019-2021 SPRINTEK Mercedes Sprinter GRILL GUARD
- REMOVE CONTENTS FROM BOX. VERIFY ALL PARTS ARE PRESENT.
CAREFULLY BEFORE STARTING INSTALLATION.
- (6) 12mm Hex Nuts, Bolts, (12) Washers
- (6) 10mm x 25mm Button Head Bolt, 10mm Flat Washers, 10mm Nylon Lock Nut
- (2) 10mm x 20mm OD x 2mm Flat Washers, 10mm Nylon Lock Nuts
- (2) Tube Spacers |with| (2) 8-1.25mm x 40mm Hex Bolts, 8mm Lock Washers , 8mm Flat Washers
- (1) Allan Wrench
A= Mounting Bracket Installation
- Take 2 bolts from bottom of the Frame,
- Loosen 2 bolts on outside of the Frame
- Slide Mounting Bracket into place, Snug outside bolt
- Reinstall bottom bolt, tighten to 70 foot pounds
- Tighten outside bolt to 70 foot pounds.
Unpack the 3 pcs of grill,
Install the center on the Sprinter first as it is easiest
if you don’t affix the right and left side headlight covers.
- Snug Center Grill guard with the 6 12mm bolts (3 on each side) to the Mounting Brackets.
- Take out Plastic covers off your Sprinter Bumper to access the holes. There may be a bolt in the hole, Remove this.
- Put the Ring Spacers over those holes and loosely install the bottom grill brace.
- Loosely install the Top grill brace brackets.
- Affixx the right and left headlight covers onto the Center Grill
- Fine adjust grill guard. Then Tighten all the bolts.
If you have questions or need help email email@example.com