1. Information We Collect and How We Use It
2. Contacting Sprinter Parts and Service Store Online
When you contact Sprinter Parts and Service Store online, to engage us for products, information is gathered. Information may also be gathered during your access to our particular products, which may differ based on the nature of the product.
Information that you provide when contacting Sprinter Parts and Service Store online, may include:
- name and email address;
- inventory and business related information;
- information concerning Sprinter Parts and Service Store products;
- location information (such as zip code or postal code and country);
- computer configuration (such as operating system, connection speed, and peripherals); and
- the IP Internet (IP) address and URL of the website that sent you to the our registration page.
4. How We Use Your Personal Information
Sprinter Parts and Service Store uses your personal information to:
- Provide Sprinter products and communicate with you concerning your account and customer service issues. Improve our products by providing personalized content recommendations, language and location customization, and/or personalized help and instructions
- Provide you with content, services, instructions, and a more personalized experience based on personal information, such as your language preferences, zip/postal code, country locations, and any other preferences you provide
- Better understand how our products are used, including Web traffic patterns and what types of products are most popular with users of our products.
5. Choices for Personal Information
When you sign up for a particular product that requires registration, validating or verifying legitimacy or account status, we may ask you to provide personal information. If the Sprinter Parts and Service Store intends to use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
If the Sprinter Parts and Service Store proposes to use personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy, we will offer you an effective way to opt out of the use of personal information for those other purposes. We will not collect or use sensitive information for purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in a specific product notice, unless we have obtained your prior consent.
You can decline to submit personal information as to any of our Sprinter products, in which case we may not be able to provide those products to you.
6. Information Sharing
Sprinter Parts and Service Store does not use your personal information for purposes incompatible with those listed above. We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information to a third party unless you consent to provide such information to a third party. Sprinter Parts and Service Store requires opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
Also, Sprinter Parts and Service Store may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) satisfy an applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (b) enforce applicable Website Terms and Conditions of Use or Terms and Conditions of Sale agreements; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (d) to protect against imminent harm to rights, property or safety of Sprinter Parts and Service Store, its users, or the public at large as required or permitted by law.
The Sprinter Parts and Service Store website may contain links to other websites and products. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites or products. Please visit the privacy policies of these third party sites in order to understand their privacy policies and data collection practices.
7. Our Commitment to Security
The Sprinter Parts and Service Store understands that it is a privilege to have you as a customer and is committed to protecting your personal information. We use the following controls to protect your personal information:
- Use of secure connections using information when transmitted from your web browser to Sprinter Parts and Service Store;
- Use of security controls to restrict access to databases housing personally identifying information;
- Restrict employee access to databases containing personal information and impose confidentiality requirements upon employees who do;
- Bind subcontractors with contractual, technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information;
- Encrypt personal and transactional information on our Site during transmission using 256bit SSL Encryption (there are a few examples out there, such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology; and
- During a transaction, personal information is securely transmitted to our payment gateway provider and is any remaining personal information is securely stored on our systems.
8. Data not Collected on this Site
9. Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
You may also review and update your customer information by contacting Sprinter Parts and Service Store at 503-427-2270 Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM Pacific Time.
11. No Error-Free Performance