OEM-Style Trailer Wiring Harness w/Brake Controller Adapter For Sprinter Van Without Factory Tow Package | FREE-SHIPPING
This product is compatible with Sprinter Vans made from 2014. This includes both the 2500 and the 3500 versions.
Please note that this item only ships free to the Contiguous United States. It does not include Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, or the other USA territories.
– Trailer Hitch Wiring
– 7-Blade Connector
– Powered Converter
- 1-Year limited warranty
- Max amperage:
- Stop/turn lights: 4.2 amps per circuit
- Tail lights: 7.5 amps per circuit
Replace the 7-way, RV-style trailer connector on your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter with this T-One harness. ModuLite reduces strain on wiring system. Brake controller adapter attaches to included body harness and lets you easily plug in your electric brake controller.
- Towing prep kit replaces damaged factory 7-way, blade-style trailer connector at the back of your vehicle
- Enables your truck to power your trailer’s signal lights
- Compatible with 4-pole, 5-pole, and 6-pole adapters (sold separately)
- T-One connects quickly and easily
- Plug into connection points behind tail lights
- Run body harness up to car battery
- Included tail light converter ensures that your vehicle’s wiring matches that of your trailer
- Wiring adapter eases installation of your electric brake controller
- Wire end connects to included body harness and vehicle battery
- Other end plugs into the back of your electric brake controller
Installation of Tekonsha T-One Connector
This custom-fit T-One connector plugs into your vehicle’s wiring harness, which is located behind the driver’s-side and passenger’s-side tail lights. You will have to remove some bumper fascia, interior paneling, vent covers, and the tail light assemblies to access this harness. Once you’ve plugged in the T-connector, run the body harness up to your car battery and connect the wires per the included instructions.
Once installation is complete, the 7-way connector will be stowed beneath your vehicle, near the trailer hitch. A mounting bracket (sold separately) is recommended to keep the connector secure.
It is recommended that you use a small amount of grease on all electrical connections – the plugs on your automobile and the 7-pole connector itself – to help prevent corrosion.