Comes with mounting kit, ready to plug in with easy plugs for your Mercedes Sprinter Van
PRE-PROGRAMMED FOR Sprinters with or without STEERING CONTROLS. (Depending which you have)
READY TO INTEGRATE WITH YOUR EXISTING BACKUP CAMERA OR READY FOR YOU TO INSTALL A CAMERA IF YOU DON’T HAVE ONE.
Alpine’s amazing new way to go BIG in your dash
We live in tablet times, and Alpine’s iLX-F259 multimedia receiver gives the people what they want — a 9″ touchscreen that “floats” overtop other dash controls and fits in vehicles that previously couldn’t accommodate a comparable touchscreen receiver. Best of all, an oversized interface means you get big, intuitive controls and plenty of information at a glance, so it’s easier to keep your eyes on the road. Alpine has also made this receiver their most customizable, letting you drag-and-drop audio sources to create up to three home screens that you can swipe between. You can even personalize backgrounds with your own photos. This is your radio, your way, with all of Alpine’s trademark sonic capabilities and the very best smartphone integration.
Get the best view
The iLX-F259 comes in two main pieces: a 2″ tall chassis and a 9″ touchscreen. The chassis fits in most single-DIN dash openings, and since there’s no disc player, the mounting depth shouldn’t be an issue for most vehicles. Once you’ve mounted the chassis in your dash opening, you can choose from five available vertical mounting positions for the screen, giving you the flexibility to enjoy the radio without blocking essential dash climate controls. Your vents might be partially blocked, but Alpine designed the radio to function under typical in-vehicle temperatures.
Just about everything you need
There’s no disc player in the Alpine SiLX f259, but it does include several ways to enjoy your media. You can use the rear USB pigtail to attach your smartphone or a thumb drive with your favorite music or video files, or just get to your phone’s audio quickly with the auxiliary input. If you’ve got an optional CD/DVD or Blu-Ray Disc™ player, there’s a rear HDMI connection. Rear-view camera owners will appreciate the included camera input and distance guidance display. A GPS antenna enhances your phone’s navigation functionality.
Alpine’s been on the Bluetooth train for a long time, and the SiLX-F259’s no different. Use it to make or receive hands-free phone calls via your smartphone with the included microphone, or stream music from your phone with ease. You can also use the included microphone to activate voice commands for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The Alpine SiLX-F259 supports CarPlay —it integrates your iPhone® into the driving experience with a seamless interface, putting iPhone content at the driver’s fingertips with minimal distraction. You’ll enjoy easy access to your music library, your phone, messages, navigation, and many third-party streaming music apps, too. Learn more at www.apple.com/ios/carplay. As an added bonus, you can access Siri Eyes Free functionality with a touch of the receiver’s mic button, using your voice to place calls, select music, hear notification, add reminders — even compose and listen to text messages.
If you’re an Android fan, you’ll love how Android Auto integrates the Android platform into your driving experience in a non-distracting way. You’ll have voice control access to Google Maps, weather, music, your phone, text messages, plus easy access to many of your favorite apps.
- Digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
- 9″ capacitive touchscreen with adjustable vertical mounting positions and viewing angles
- Fits single-DIN dash openings
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming
Smartphone Features (see Details for info on compatibility with specific smartphones and apps):
- Apple CarPlay compatible
- Android Auto compatible
- Built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- Playback and control of music files on compatible Android devices
- Pandora and Spotify control with iPhone and Android
- Plays MP3, WMA, AAC, and FLAC music files (see Details tab for full capabilities)
- Plays AVI and MPEG4 video files
- 9-band parametric equalizer with time correction
- High- and low-pass filters
- Bass Engine SQ
- MediaXpander HD
- Compatible with Alpine’s TuneIt smartphone app
- Works with SiriusXM SXV300 tuner—supports Tune Mix, Traffic & Weather Now, and Sports Flash features
- Compatible with optional Truck Accessory Controller
- Inputs: rear USB port, auxiliary input, rear-view camera harness
- Outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- Built-in internal amp (18 watts RMS CTA-2006 x 4 channels)
- Compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Compatible with iDatalink Maestro
- retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- displays engine performance data on touchscreen
- Warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- MFR # SILX-F259