For 2007 and Newer 3500 Sprinter Models
Boss Air Bag System
The ultimate in comfort, stability & handling With standard steel sprung suspension you feel every bump, but with Glide-Rite Air Suspension you are literally gliding on air. As creators of Europe’s market leading 4-bag air suspension system, Glide-Rite have used their experience and specialist knowledge to develop a lightweight, space saving 2-bag air suspension system, designed specifically for smaller vehicles. By replacing the existing steel springs with specially designed air bags, Glide-Rite air suspension can offer a significant improvement to passenger comfort with superior ride quality and a substantial reduction in road shock and vibration. As well as providing the highest levels of comfort, This air suspension enables the rear of the vehicle to be lowered, providing easy low level wheelchair and passenger access, particularly when used in conjunction with Glide-Rite’s unique lowering floor.
Our air bag system for Sprinter 2wd and 4wd 2500 and 3500 vans is the best on the market! It is cost effective, very easy to install and extremely durable. This kit comes with everything you need to install it. These air bags are equivalent if not better than the Firestone air bags. With a tire style Schrader valve panel mount, the kit is ready to air up manually and allows for individual control of each bag. In most applications, it mounts from the axle to the factory bump stop mount and uses a wide, no-shift mounting plate. To offer assist, use the least amount of air pressure possible and never exceed GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating). To avoid chassis damage, do not overload your vehicle or inflate the air bags too much. Installing a heavy duty rear shock like the Koni is also recommended.
We offer on-board air compressor controller kits for this Sprinter air bag system at an extra charge. This service allows for in-cab air adjustment and monitoring with an easy-to-read air gauge.
- Never Exceed GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating).
- Average dual cab ute will run around 15-45 psi depending on load.
- Rated at 2500 lbs per bag at 100psi – we do not recommend this, as that weight is excessive.
- Keep at least a small amount of air pressure, never run the bags completely flat.
- Airs up manually using tire style Schrader valves. This allows adjustments for each bag.
- Leak proof design surpasses air bag systems made by other competitors.
- Pictures may not reflect the exact kit for your configuration.
- Please read all manufacturer’s recommendations and warnings for this product.
- All warranties are warranties from the manufacturer.