AUTOMATIC RETRACTING RUNNING BOARD FOR MERCEDES BENZ SPRINTER VANS
This product is compatible with all Sprinter Vans. This includes the 2500 and the 3500 versions.
Please note that this item only ships free to the Contiguous United States. It does not include Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, or the other USA territories.
Note: We will call you after your purchase to confirm we are sending you the correct product.
Driver Side 79″ Running Board is also available. Please email [email protected] for more information.
Compatibilty: All Sprinter Vans. (2500 & 3500)
- Do not worry, we will call you after your purchase to confirm we are sending you the correct product.
Wheelbase: This product is compatible with all Sprinter Van wheelbases, we will call you after your purchase to confirm your wheelbase.
Side: This price is for the passenger side running board. Driver side running boards are available, email [email protected] for more information.
Manufacturer: Specialized Applications
Load Rating: 600 lbs
Shipping: Free to the contiguous United States.
The safest and easiest way to get in and out of the Mercedes Benz Sprinter. On most Sprinters, the first step in point is nearly twenty inches off the ground! Our automatic retracting running board is the solution. We lower the step-in height to less than half the factory climb. This electric running board services all doors on either side of the vehicle and an LED lighting system is included. No other running board can match the safety, features or convenience.
We provide ease of access for the Sprinter. The running board conveniently stows beneath the vehicle’s body to maintain ground clearance and reduce the potential of contact damage during travel.
- Convenient automatic operation
- Deploys in under two seconds
- State of the art anti-pinch safety technology
- Durable 600-pound load rating
- Super bright LED lighting system included
- 6 ½” deep step for easy access and secure footing
- Textured non-skid safety surface
- Made in the USA for superior quality
- Also available for the driver side.
- Backed by a five-year warranty