Mercedes Sprinter Conversion Van Aux Water Tank and Mount KitRB Components
This price does not include shipping. If you are local/pick up then please know that there is still a shipping charge to us. It is not included in the price of the product.
- 22 Gallon Polyethylene Water Tank
- Specifically designed for use in Sprinter vans
- Mounts to undercarriage behind driver's seat area
- 45.5"L x 11.5"H x 11.5"W
- 4, 1/2"FPT Ports make for versatile use
- Made with FDA accepted linear polyethylene
- 61459-240 - Purpose-built 22 gallon water tank mount
- Mounts under 07+ Sprinter Van behind driver's seat, left side of driveline
- Made from laser cut, formed mild steel - welded brackets
- Under coated black for protection
- Includes: Mounting Tray, 4-Mounting brackets, Standard assembly and mounting hardware
**Note: Mounting instructions are not included. See full description below for a general installation procedure.
07+ Sprinter Van 22 Gallon Water Tank Mount
General Mounting Guideline
This water tank mount is purpose-built and designed to mount to 07+ Sprinter Vans. 2X4 or 4X4 models will work the same.
*Vans with auxiliary heater from the factory are not compatible with this mount.
Water tank mount installs underneath van on the driver's side next to the driveline. The 4 mounting brackets bolt to the chassis and hang down veritcally to "hang" the water tank tray. The two inboard mounting brackets will bolt to the side of the frame rail using included nutserts/rivet nuts. The two outboard mounting brackets will mount to the chassis inside the lower rocker panel area. NOTE: A special tool is required to correctly install the nutserts/rivet nuts. Astro Pneumatic sells them on Amazon.com for a reasonable price. Install the mounting brackets first so that they are hanging down with no tray attached. Install the water tank into the tray with tank fittings attached before attaching the tray to the 4 mounting brackets. This is a two-man job or one-man with a floor jack. There is no additional securement needed for the tank inside the tray.
That's the basics. We hope this helps.
Tank by itself = 45 x 11.5 x 11.5
Tank with mounting iron and tabs = 45-5/8 x 16 x 11-5/8
It took me all day to install but I got it done. Looks great and a very impressive frame. I was able to install with the help of a floor jack which I rented for the day.
Good quality. Very easy to install. I bought the wrong tool but was able to use the nuts that came with the tool. In the info the model number of the tool should be listed along with the manufacturer. If you want to save time this is the kit.