Sprinter Van Sliding Door Magnet Bug Screens | Free Shipping
This product is compatible with all Sprinter Vans made between 2007-2021. This includes both the 2500 and the 3500 versions.
Please note that this item only ships free to the Contiguous United States. It does not include Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, or the other USA territories.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- This magnetic closure insect screen is designed to fit all Sprinter vans, whether you have a cargo van, passenger van, crew van, or converted class B RV. The magnet attachment seals at the right side of the door facing the van. This allows for easy and natural entry into and out of your van without the need to bend or kneel. You grab the door seal and pull it open, you then close it back to the magnet strip. It’s easy, fun, and we have had ours out multiple times this season.Now available in both the 3.0 model which we use on our van or the deluxe 4.0 model. See bullet points below for more on the two models. Once installed the Sprinter’s sliding door can be opened and closed without any removal of the screen. You have no exterior magnets to fuss with and when the sliding door is closed the magnets won’t stick to the door. There is no drilling required for the installation. Feel free to call if you have more questions, or if you wish to place the order over the phone.We have two different types of material available. The standard screen mesh is a house grade material and works great to keep mosquitoes and most smaller bugs out while allowing for maximum airflow and light. If the tiny biting midges or no-see-ums are a problem in your area we also offer a true no see um Sprinter screens too. The no see um material is a bit tougher too.
Insect Screen for Slider Door on Sprinter Vans.
07 + Sprinter Van Fabric - Low Roof Passenger Side Sliding Door Bug Net also available
You will have easy access in and out of your van with this Sprinter slider door insect screen. This heavy-duty and user-friendly screen kit keeps the bugs out. The sliding door screen zips up from the bottom right and across the top for entry. Once zipped across the top you can roll it out of the way to the left for loading or off-season use. The sliding door will open and close normally with the screen fully installed. The screen can be removed for off-season storage easily.
- Hand made in the USA with top quality materials
- One year warranty against manufacturers defects
- The bottom sweep has an adjustable velcro panel for a perfect fit
- Removes quickly for seasonal storage
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties