If you order this we will call you after you make your order, to verify the information to make sure we get you the screen you want.
These you will have to upgrade from the Standard to the No-See-Um Screen,
and from the 3.0 version to the 4.0 version for your Cargo, Passenger/Crew or RV Sprinter Van.
Costs may vary. We stock these.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- This magnetic closure insect screen is designed to fit all Sprinter vans, whether you have a cargo van, passenger van, crew van, or converted class B RV. The magnet attachment seals at the right side of the door facing the van. This allows for easy and natural entry into and out of your van without the need to bend or kneel. You grab the door seal and pull it open, you then close it back to the magnet strip. It’s easy, fun, and we have had ours out multiple times this season.Now available in both the 3.0 model which we use on our van, or the deluxe 4.0 model. See bullet points below for more on the two models.Once installed the Sprinter’s sliding door can be opened and closed without any removal of the screen. You have no exterior magnets to fuss with and when the sliding door is closed the magnets won’t stick to the door. There is no drilling required on the installation. The original zipper screen is also available and is an attractive price, you will find the original Sprinter zipper style bug screen here. Feel free to call if you have more questions, or if you wish to place the order over the phone.We have two different types of material available. The standard screen mesh is a house grade material and works great to keep mosquitoes and most smaller bugs out while allowing for maximum air flow and light. If the tiny biting midges or no-see-ums are a problem in your area we also offer true no see um Sprinter screens too. The no see um material is a bit tougher too.
Insect Screen for Slider Door on Sprinter Vans.
07 + Sprinter Van Fabric - Low Roof Passenger Side Sliding Door Bug Net also available
You will have easy access in and out of your van with this Sprinter slider door insect screen. This heavy duty and user friendly screen kit keeps the bugs out . The sliding door screen zips up from bottom right and across the top for entry. Once zipped across the top you can roll it out of the way to the left for loading or off season use. The sliding door will open and close normally with the screen fully installed. Screen can be removed for off season storage easily.
- Hand made in the USA with top quality materials
- One year warranty against manufacturers defects
- The bottom sweep has an adjustable velcro panel for a perfect fit
- Removes quickly for seasonal storage
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
- Check out Sprinterstore.info for installation instructions and information about all our parts.