2019-2021 Mercedes Benz Sprinter Van WeatherTech SunShade | 5 Pc. Cab SetPlease Note:
5-Piece kit that covers the Front Windshield, Driver and Passenger side front windows.Weathertech SunShade is compatible with all Mercedes Benz Sprinter Vans made 2019-present. This includes the 2500, 3500, and 4500 versions.
SunShade Windshield sun shades are custom-fit for your 2019-2021 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and when properly installed,
will remain snug in each window opening. For added security, fold down the visors to hold SunShade in place.
Full Vehicle Kits
SunShade full vehicle kits help keep your entire 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter interior temperatures down while protecting it from the sun's damaging effects.
WeahtherTech SunShade covers the following windows:
- Driver Side Cab Window
- Passenger Side Cab Window
- The dual-purpose design keeps your vehicle cool during the summer and helps avoid frost build-up during the winter.
- During the hot summer, the WeatherTech SunShade significantly reduces the temperature of your Sprinter Van's dashboard and steering wheel.
- Flip the SunShade around to its dark surface during the winter and it will help attract the sunlight, preventing frost buildup.
- Each SunShade is made with a foam core, making it easy to handle and a perfect fit your Sprinter Van's windshield and windows.
- Roll it up and strap the velcro together, storing your SunShade is as easy as that! We are also working on getting storage bags in stock, check back for those soon!
FAQ's:What is SunShade?
SunShade is WeatherTech's version of insulation. This product does the same exact thing as insulation.Who is the manufacturer of SunShade?
SunShade is manufactured by WeatherTech.What is a mounted sensor?
Many vehicles are equipped with Lane Sensors (aka Collision Avoidance System) or Rain Sensors that automatically activate windshield wipers at the first sign of rain. This sensor is typically located below the rear-view mirror.
I noticed there are two options for the sensor size in the drop-down menu but I'm confused... What is the difference between a ""Large Sensor"" and a ""Small Sensor""?
Use the following images as a reference! If you're still confused please email a picture of your sensor to email@example.com and we will be able to determine whether or not it is a large or a small sensor.