Mercedes Sprinter Van Rear Sway Bar Kits 2002-2019
We have Sway Bar Kits available for all Sprinter Vans. Please choose your Sprinter Van from the drop-down menu.
The SprinterStore has been installing and repairing sway bars on Sprinters for over a Decade, we offer full technical support of all our products. We are the installers and don’t settle for information from “parts stores” that imply they know how these are installed by watching Youtube videos. We assisted and tested the products while Roadmaster and Hellwig were developing them. Our work and experience are put into the invention of most of the sway bars produced for Sprinters. Vehicles without stock sway bars require the purchase of additional bolts for the end links. Email [email protected] with any questions or to order the bolts.
Our rear sway bar kit represents a new way of thinking when it comes to sway control. This system rear sway bar that mounts With the end links mounting “midframe”, the dynamics of a second sway bar offer outstanding handling characteristics, especially when combined with our other suspension products. The vehicle tracks better while driving down the road and the rear of the vehicle follows the front much better when entering and the exiting corners. The rear of your Sprinter will also have reduced body roll when cornering or pulling and out of driveways. The auxiliary sway bar is designed for Sprinters that carry a lot of weight, are at or near max GVW and that need additional weight and sway control. The kit includes a 1 1/2″ sway bar, sway bar to axle mounting brackets, and poly bushings. The installation time is about 3 hours.
REAR SWAY BAR FOR 2017-2019 SPRINTER 2500 AND 3500 SINGLE REAR WHEEL, REAR WHEEL DRIVE/4WD
Fits the following:
- – Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500
- – Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500
- 2017 – 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500
- 2017 – 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500
- 2017 – 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500
- 2017 – 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500
What does an anti-sway bar do?
Both stock and custom anti-sway bars are designed as a link between the suspension and the frame, and both use the weight of the axle as a brace against the chassis so that pressure to one side of the motorhome (by weight shift, wind, or passing trucks) is countered by the bar. An RSS anti-sway bar, however, is built to offer significantly more resistance to sway. RSS anti-sway bars have a thicker diameter than stock bars — often, a quarter to three-eighths of an inch more. Each incremental increase in diameter has an exponential effect on performance — on average, torsional roll stiffness is increased by 30 percent with every eighth-of-an-inch increase in diameter. In plain English, RSS anti-sway bars offer up to 90 percent more resistance to sway. A remarkable improvement in stability and cornering control is just a few bolts away. Anti-sway bars from Roadmaster Suspension Solutions deliver a “Wow!” difference in control you’ll notice the first time you turn the wheel.
Features and Benefits:
• Kits manufactured for more than 150 different motorhomes, trucks, vans, and SUVs — each one custom-designed for a specific chassis and suspension system.
• Easy installation — in most cases, eight bolts. Each kit comes complete with heavy-gauge mounting hardware, easy-to-follow instructions, and the bushing lubricant.
• Larger diameter, powder-coated 4140 Chromoly steel bars, and heavy-duty polyurethane bushings ensure maximum support and more durability than factory bars.