Sprinter Van Conversion Van Upper Cabinet Wall Brace KitRB Components
Upper Wall Cabinet Bracing System For Sprinter Vans 2007 to Present
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Upper braces for full drivers side wall from rear door to just behind driver
- .060 thick galvanized steel
- Allows for mounting of upper cabinets or l-track
- 3/16 mounting rivets included in kit
- Low profile design
- Individual designs tailored to each wheelbase/van length
Welding and fabricating bracing behind your walls is no longer a pain. These upper wall bracing kits are specifically designed to fit and mount to the inside body of the van. Simply drill and rivet into place. The galvanized steel braces provide a strong and solid mounting area to your van.
Thanks for making me to attain new strategies about pcs. I also have belief that certain of the best ways to maintain your laptop in perfect condition is by using a hard plastic-type case, and also shell, that fits over the top of your computer. Most of these protective gear will be model specific since they are made to fit perfectly over the natural covering. You can buy them directly from the vendor, or from third party sources if they are intended for your mobile computer, however its not all laptop may have a cover on the market. Again, thanks for your tips. https://www.hihairstyles.com